Bio

Hello, my name is Janet Warren.  I am the Learning Support Teacher at St. James School in Stratford, CT since the Fall of 2002.  I have a BS and MS in Education from Southern Connecticut State University along with  CT State Certification. I have also completed additional course work at the University of Bridgeport in recent years. Prior to St. James, I taught middle school English at
St. Ambrose School in Bridgeport for seven years, followed by twelve years at the Center for Interim Education in Bridgeport, an alternative school for middle and high school girls.  I taught English and social studies there. At St. James, I work every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday during the school year.  The special education tutor from the Town of Stratford uses my room at St. James on Tuesdays.  My email address is jwarren.sjschool@gmail.com and can be reached by calling (203) 375-5994.